About Ways to Wellbeing Liverpool
The Liverpool Advice on Prescription (APP) is a social prescribing scheme run by Citizens Advice South Liverpool. The scheme is integrated into primary care, cancer psychological therapies and mental health services, and provides a one-stop connector service for a wide range of social treatments which have an emphasis on the determinants of health, particularly low income, employment, learning, housing, debt, financial management.
Advice on Prescription will be built on services that offer potentialities connected to Activity, Connectivity, Creativity and Resilience.
The Women’s Organisation will deliver two resilience-building programmes:
Step Beyond Stress:
Step Beyond Stress is designed to help the women of Liverpool improve their management of stress and identify coping strategies to support this.
This one-day course covers:
- The signs, symptoms and causes of stress
- What stops us caring for ourselves?
- How our thought processes impact the way we deal with situations
- Lifestyle changes
- The ability to categorise reasons for stress
- How to develop coping strategies
Motivate Your Mind:
Motivate Your Mind supports women to become more resilient and develop a positive outlook using NLP techniques.
The benefits of this course:
- Learn how to reduce stress by building positive thinking strategies
- Improve your ability to deal with difficult situations
- Become a calmer more resilient person
Using NLP techniques, this one day course covers:
- Understanding how we think
- Identifying and changing our behaviour
- Removing limited beliefs
- How to communicate effectively with yourself
Both courses are part of the Citizens Advice on Prescription: Ways to Wellbeing Liverpool programme, funded for living in the Liverpool City Council area who are dealing with stress or living with a disability or health condition.
If you would like more information, please contact a member of our engagement team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0151 706 8111.