The Women's Organisation brings you a series of masterclass events aimed at supporting new businesses to improve your business competitiveness through exploring business growth strategies. Open to men and women, business owners and staff, these sessions will help you up your game when it comes to digital marketing strategy.
Learn from experts who have informed government strategy on entrepreneurship both nationally and internationally. Develop marketing skills hearing from specialists who have maintained a top 5% retweet rank on Twitter worldwide, who have evolved with the changing face of facebook from groups and profiles to pages and insights, and developed digital training programmes that are currently being used across the UK and Europe.
How to Get Your Business Found by Google
Working with likeminded business owners and professionals, this half day of training will help you understand how to get ahead of the competition by improving your search engine ranking for your website or blog.
This session will cover:
- On page and Off Page SEO Techniques
- Search engine algorithms (What are they wanting from your website)
- Conducting Keyword research & implementation
- Creating webpages that work for search engines AND your customer
- How customer behaviour effects SEO
- Why a website/blog needs to be responsive, have SSL, and be up to date
- Using Google Adwords effectively
Who is it aimed at?
This session is aimed at those who have recently started a business and are looking to grow. Ideally you will have already set up a website or blog and be looking for ways to improve your visibility online.
Please note, you may be eligible for a fully-funded place on this training under the Enterprise Hub growth programme. If you're business is based in the Liverpool City Region and under three years old, please get in touch on 0151 706 8113 or email@example.com to see if you're eligible.
What will I Take Away?
Attending this session will leave you with:
- An understanding of how search engine algorithms operate
- Tools to enable you to check you are using the right keywords and measure your backlinks
- Information on how to improve your website or blog to get it ranking more highly
If this event is of interest don't forget to check out our eventbrite profile for other topics that may be useful.
Please book your ticket via eventbrite or contact our team on 0151 706 8111 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.