We are absolutely committed to you as a woman, and to all women
The Women’s Organisation offers a professional approach from approachable professionals, to support women from all walks of life and help them to achieve their full potential. From international advocacy to local assistance, all of our work is guided by our core values.
- We are accessible.
We’re here for all women, whatever their story or background. We respect their individual needs and their aspirations. We are unwavering in our commitment.
- We lead the way.
Pioneering new ideas, resources, programmes and connections that will make us more effective. We continually evaluate and improve our own practices, responding to women’s needs creatively.
- We deliver results.
Our success lies in the real, positive impact we have on women’s lives, whether we’re nurturing new businesses towards a viable future, driving improvements in legislation and power structures, or contributing to social awareness.
We are determined to have an effect on individual women, helping them recognise and fulfil their potential and facilitating the development of aspiration, of worth and of achievement.
- We build relationships.
Establishing trust and understanding between ourselves and the people we work with, promoting co-operation and support between women and men, and fostering collaborations from the grass roots through to boardrooms and government departments.
- We are committed.
Taking account of diversity by making our services inclusive and accessible to all sections of the community and creating an environment that respects and values all of our stakeholders.
We are The Women’s Organisation, and we are:
- Highly experienced, yet still in touch with the grass roots.
- Able to identify with the many complex challenges facing women.
- Aware that, while every woman is unique, there are common factors affecting us all.
- Professional and genuine, bringing a strategic thoughtfulness that combines tact with tactics.
- Flexible and approachable, addressing complex issues and attitudes with creativity, wit and intelligence, and always aware of the lighter side.
- Compassionate, welcoming and warm, yet highly practical, precise and influential.
- Just as comfortable speaking with authority to political power, media academics, opinion formers and international organisations, as we are talking to ambitious beginners and women terrified by anonymous corporate structures.
Above all, we are absolutely committed, to you as a woman, and to all women, acting with a passion and a purpose that are firmly focused on practical and positive outcomes.