The Women's Organisation present a series of business skills training events shining a spotlight on key social media marketing techniques to improve your business competativeness. Open to men and women, business owners and staff, these sessions will help you up your game when it comes to digital marketing strategy.
Learn from experts who have maintained a top 5% retweet rank on Twitter worldwide, who have connected with high profile entrepreneurs and professionals on Linkedin and developed digital training programmes that are currently being used across the UK and Europe.
Getting Serious About Your Linkedin and Twitter Strategy
Working with likeminded business owners and professionals, this day of training will help you understand how to get ahead of the competition by effectively using platforms like linkedin and twitter. Save time and get focussed by developing a core social media strategy and understand how to implement tools like hootsuite to maximise success.
Please note that the day is split into two useful sessions to allow opportunity for you to focus on the key areas where you would like to upskill, so you can book just for the morning, just the afternoon or for the full day (saving £10).
Morning Session - Getting Serious About Linkedin
This session will cover:
- Understanding the purpose of Linkedin and key functions
- Building and raising your profile
- Building your network with quality connections
- Getting endorsed and recommended
- Targetting specific contacts
- How and when to make updates/publish
Afternoon Session - Twitter, Hootsuite and Overall Strategy
This session will cover:
- Understanding how to use Twitter to build your brand
- Using hashtags smartly
- Tagging tweets and images
- Finding PR Opportunities
- Making meaningful connections with followers and those you follow
- How to use Hootsuite to pre-time twitter and Linkedin content
- Developing a robust social media and content marketing strategy for the coming months
What will I Take Away?
Attending both sessions will leave you with:
- An understanding of how to effectively use Linkedin and Twitter to build your brand and reach key contacts
- A social media strategy to focus your marketing activity
- Detailed handouts covering all aspects dicsussed in the course and additional instruction
Please book your ticket via eventbrite by following the booking links found on our events page or contact our team on 0151 706 8111 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.