The Women's Organisation present a series of business skills training events shining a spotlight on key social media marketing techniques to improve your business competativeness. Open to men and women, business owners and staff, these sessions will help you up your game when it comes to digital marketing strategy.
Learn from experts who have maintained a top 5% retweet rank on Twitter worldwide, who have evolved with the changing face of facebook from groups and profiles to pages and insights, and developed digital training programmes that are currently being used across the UK and Europe.
Using Facebook, Instagram and Simple Social Media Video for Business
Working with likeminded business owners and professionals, this day of training will help you understand how to get ahead of the competition by effectively using platforms like facebook, instagram, youtube and other video apps to keep your marketing fresh.
Please note that the day is split into two useful sessions to allow opportunity for you to focus on the key areas where you would like to upskill, so you can book just for the morning, just the afternoon or for the full day (saving £10).
Morning Session - Using Facebook & Instagram for Business
This session will cover:
- Understanding how to set up a business facebook page and business instagram account and using the key functions
- How to develop content for facebook
- Creating and choosing the right images for instagram, tagging, hashtags and description
- Building your following on facebook and instagram
- Understanding your insights and analytics
Afternoon Session - Using Social Media Video for Business
This session will cover:
- Understanding which apps and platforms are available for video creation and distribution
- Understanding how to 'live stream' on social media (twitter, facebook etc.)
- Creating shorts video clips for marketing (instagram, youtube etc.)
- Building a channel and following for social media video using platforms like youtube
- How and when to use video as part of your wider marketing strategy
What will I Take Away?
Attending both sessions will leave you with:
- An understanding of how to effectively use Instagram, Facebook and social media video channels to build your brand and reach key contacts
- Ideas for developing a social media strategy for the coming months
- Detailed handouts covering all aspects dicsussed in the course and additional instruction
Please book your ticket online via eventbrite by following the booking links on our events page or contact our team on 0151 706 8111 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.