The Women's Organisation brings you a series of masterclass events aimed at supporting new businesses to improve your business competitiveness through exploring business growth strategies. Open to men and women, business owners and staff, these sessions will help you up your game when it comes to digital marketing strategy.
This half-day training will cover:
- How to prepare your business to employ staff.
- How to recruit the right people.
- The 7 steps to take in employing staff.
- Policies and legislation for employing staff for the first time.
- Understanding HMRC requirements
- The pre-employment checks you must complete.
- How to complete employment contracts.
- Planning induction and training requirements for new staff.
- Managing people-attendance, grievances, discipline, dismissal, performance.
- Recognising the importance of effective communication.
Who is it aimed at?
This session is aimed at those who have recently started a business and are looking to grow. Ideally you will have already experimented with marketing strategy, but are looking for tools to formalise this and hoping to further build on your existing model.
Please note, you may be eligible for a fully-funded place on this training under the Enterprise Hub growth programme. If you're business is based in the Liverpool City Region and under three years old, please get in touch on 0151 706 8113 or firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you're eligible.