This is your chance to join us
Join Our Team
At The Women’s Organisation, we know that the driving force behind our success is the hard work and dedication of our superb team. We’re always on the look out for new faces who can bring new experience and expertise to enhance our efforts. If you would like to help us out, there are lots of ways that you can get involved:
- Work for us – see below for details of our latest vacancies and tender opportunities
- Become an expert or associate – share your skills and business experience with our clients
- Volunteer – help us to raise the essential funds we need to deliver our services
- Join the board – add to the diversity and dedication of our board members
- Offer a masterclass – if you have a specific skill that would help our women, pass it on at our Business Club or masterclass sessions.
Trainee Project Development Support Officer Position Available
£20,000 per annum plus pension (dependent on experience)
The Women’s Organisation is an innovative, social enterprise that provides quality enterprise and employment services and influences policy in order to improve the economic position of women.
We are pleased to be expanding our team and are seeking to recruit a Trainee Project Development Support Officer to support the high quality delivery of women’s economic development services we offer.
For more information including full job description and application form please click the links below:
- Job Description for Trainee Project Development Support Officer
- Job application Form
- Equal Opportunities Form
If you have any problems accessing these documents or would like them in another format please call 0151 706 8111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the role you are referring to.
Completed applications should be returned by email to email@example.com or posted to The Women’s Organisation, 54 St James Street, Liverpool, L1 0AB
Closing date for receipt of applications is 9am Tuesday 28th May 2019. Interviews for short listed applicants will be held on Friday 31st May 2019.
The Women’s Organisation is an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community particularly disabled women and women from black and minority ethnic communities.
This post is part funded by ESIF.