This is your chance to join us
Join Our Team
At The Women’s Organisation, we know that the driving force behind our success is the hard work and dedication of our superb team. We’re always on the look out for new faces who can bring new experience and expertise to enhance our efforts. If you would like to help us out, there are lots of ways that you can get involved:
- Work for us – see below for details of our latest vacancies and tender opportunities
- Become an expert or associate – share your skills and business experience with our clients
- Volunteer – help us to raise the essential funds we need to deliver our services
- Join the board – add to the diversity and dedication of our board members
- Offer a masterclass – if you have a specific skill that would help our women, pass it on at our Business Club or masterclass sessions.
new tender opportunity
New Markets digital and technology business advice and support tender
We are seeking delivery sub –contractors, including sole traders, SMEs and companies, to provide gender sensitive support services that enable women and all entrepreneurs to significantly grow their businesses through the New Markets Project. The total budget will be up to £35,000 we anticipate one contracts will be allocated up to a maximum of £35,000.
Digital and Technology Business Advice and Support services may include:
Undertake business diagnostic of businesses to improve the performance of their businesses through more effective and efficient deployment of digital and technology based solution. Identify the key areas that are in need of development that will make the competitive difference. Perform a comprehensive review to identify the right issues that frame the opportunity for improvement, define a company’s current infrastructure and set compelling and achievable goals.
Advice and Technical Support
Providing expert guidance in relation to;
- Cyber security – anti virus choice, secure, offsite, encrypted, compressed and scalable business systems.
- Disaster Recovery - Information management – managed and secure back ups
- Business Continuity and proactive monitoring
- Choosing the right infrastructure for business growth ambitions
- Future proofing using mail archiving
- Mail scanning
- Patch Management
- Connectivity – developing the technology solutions for outward marketing
The New Markets Project is an integrated programme of business support for SMEs with the potential to grow, in the Liverpool City Region. It involves a wide range of partners who will each target different sub sets of the business community, working to a common framework, coordinating their contact and intervention through the Liverpool City Region Growth Hub.
The Women’s Organisation’s is a delivery partner in the New Markets Programme whose focus is to support women, social and other businesses to achieve their growth ambitions.
Deadline for responses: 12pm; Tuesday 5th September 2017
New Markets is part funded through the European Regional Development Fund.